Sunday, April 3, 2016

NuDEs - OOTD

This weekend I went to NYC and snapped some shots of my outfit. The city environment is my favorite place to take pictures because it's so easy to find a nice background for an outfit picture and the aesthetics are amazing!


Cap: Pacsun
Distressed sweater: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Adidas (superstars)
Backpack: American Apparel
Wallet: Aldo

I made the rips in my sweater & jeans myself by searching up 'DIY distress jeans' on Pinterest.  https://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/q=diy%20ripped%20jeans&rs=typed&0=diy%7Ctyped&1=ripped%7Ctyped&2=jeans%7Ctyped


I love the nude color palette! So far, nude on nude has become one of the top trends this year and can be spotted on the streets or even the red carpet. Although nude colors are very muted they look good on everyone! From celebrities, to models, to youtubers, here are some examples of how some of your favorite style icons rock the nude on nude trend!


Joan Smalls (left), Kendall Jenner (middle), Lily Donaldson (right)

Kim Kardashian West


Selena Gomez





Kendall Jenner


Gigi Hadid 



Zendaya



Carli Bybel


More pictures from my day in NYC


LANA DEL REYS APARTMENT (purple)





"Whoever said money can't buy happiness, simply didn't know where to go shopping." - Bo Derek 














2 comments: