Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Dreary Tuesdays - OOTD

Despite the unpleasant weather, I was able to get some shots of my ootd. Rain or shine, having a nice outfit can turn your dreary day around, trust me. Wearing a nice outfit gives you that boost of confidence that helps you get through even the worst of days.



Overcoat: Forever 21
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters (I made the rips myself find out how I did below!)
Turtleneck: Carole Little
Ankle boot heels: Spring



This fall/winter 2015-2016 season, I've been obsessed with turtlenecks, ripped jeans, and overcoats!

Long or short, baggy or fitted, turtlenecks are a must have this season! They prove to be very comfortable and are a nice chic addition to your closet!
turtlenecks


Black dress
romwe.com


Blumarine silk top
modaoperandi.com


Rebecca Taylor brown sweater
rebeccataylor.com


Rumour London long sleeve top
$165 - wolfandbadger.com



Chicwish white top
chicwish.com



Overcoats are most commonly knee length or longer, and come in all different colors. Most of my overcoats are neutral, nudey, muted tones. Although overcoats do not provide as much warmth as a jacket, they are another nice chic addition that can be dressed up or down!


Ripped jeans come in all different styles and have been in the spotlight this season. While walking on a busy street, you are likely to spot several people rocking them. Since buying ripped jeans can become quite costly, I like to distress my own jeans! There are a variety of ways to distress your jeans and I learned how to do so by searching up 'DIY ripped jeans' on Pinterest.

 https://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/q=diy%20ripped%20jeans&rs=typed&0=diy%7Ctyped&1=ripped%7Ctyped&2=jeans%7Ctyped


I hoped you all enjoyed this post and I'll see you guys soon! xx




"Everyday is a fashion show and the world is your runway!" - Coco Chanel 





2 comments: